I stole this from tysgirl, yep I am a big thief.
1. My uncle once caught me: throwing a rock through a window. I still believe that it wasn't me though.
2. Never in my life have I been: talked into doing drugs
3. When I was five: I was shy and afraid everyone would find out how stupid I was.
4. High school was: A very long time ago
5. I will never forget: The love my Dad had for me.
6. Once I met: Cuba Gooding Jr. He said I was cute, I will always love him for that.
7. There’s this boy I know: That is napping peacefully in his pack and play
8. Once, at a bar: I gave a guy the name and phone number of a girl I was mad at saying I was her so he would call her house and bug her all the time.
9. By noon: I am ready for a nap and so is the boy.
10. Last night I: rocked the boy and sang to him as he screamed in pain from the molars that are ripping through his gums.
11. If only I had: a big yard that the boy could play in.
12. Next time I go to church: someone is probably getting married.
13. What worries me most is: that I am not making good choices for E.
14. When I turn my head left: I see the kitchen
15. When I turn my head right: I see Elijah now awake and sitting on the couch.
16. You know I’m lying when: I say that I love how everyone else in the free world drives.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties: the carefreeness of being a kid.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare: I would be insane.
19. By this time next year: I will probably be pregnant again.
20. A better name for me would be: bitch
21. I have a hard time: answering this question
22. If I ever go back to school: I would have to really want it.
23. You know I like you if: I tease you shamelessly
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank: all the little people who made this award possible.
25. Take my advice: Live with joy.