Thursday, August 18, 2005

ok so I am a slacker

So it has been awhile since I posted and you are probally all wondering if I fell off the face of the earth. Oh right no one is actually reading this. Things are going pretty well right now. Wedding plans are coming together and work is getting busier. We have a big summer planned with lots of houseguests coming and going all the time. It is nice to have a place where our friends and family can come and stay. In sadder news our friends Jaime and Jenny are moving to Arizona this weekend and so we will not see them very often. We are however very happy for them because they were able to buy a house in Arizona and could not here so we wish them luck. Last weekend I cleaned out my office and so it is nice to hang out down here again and I am enjoying having a place to hide in. The cats aren't as happy because I don't let them in here.

It seems in this modern world of computers it is becoming easier and easier to keep in contact with old friends. All it takes is one friend starting a website and other friends posting to it and the next thing you know you are reconnected to the old group and it seems as though you don't miss anything. Sometimes technology is a great thing.

I have now finished and passed my intro to Judaism class and so I have my Beit Din scheduled for September 13th. It will be exciting to have it all done and taken care of and I am excited to make it official. I am a little nervous though so any thoughts on your part on that day will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

Karin! I linked you! When you commented I didn't realize that you had a blogspot blog too! I am very excited. It's so great to catch up with you. Congratulations on getting married soon! You have to be so excited!! Please keep keeping in touch! And thank you for the kind comments and prayers for my kids...btw...did I remember your last name right?