Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Yucks

My Beautiful baby boy has the Yucks.
E playing
He is coughing and coughing and sneezing and he can't sleep. He wants to cuddle with Mommy nonstop but then wants to wiggle and play at the same time. I hate seeing him not feel well. I know that this is only a minor thing but still I hate that there is nothing I can do for him. Besides that I am exhausted from getting no break from him all day.

We are back from Napa and our trip went well. We are in the process of scanning all the slides my Dad took of us growing up. Most of the pictures my Dad took when we were little were on slides and because of this I have never seen most of them. It was really neat to see old pictures and remember my childhood. Anyway here are a couple of pictures of me from my childhood. If you look at them you will maybe understand me a little more. The one of me at three is pretty much exactly how I was growing up.
Me as a baby
Me at 3

5 comments:

mama biscuit said...

I LOVE the muddy one. I forget, where did you grow up?

Sorry to hear about E. If he likes baths, I'd give him a few extra. It gives you a break from holding him and the damp heat helps keep things moving.

Karin said...

Tysgirl- I grew up in Napa CA, and we also had land that my grandparents co-owned and lived on in Lake County CA. The muddy picture is in lake county. My Grandpa used to damn up the creek there in the summer to make us a swimmin hole. I had the best childhood in the world and I hope E gets even a piece of what I had.

He is doing a little better today. I took him to the Dr. just incase and it is just a cold. It will pass in a couple of days.

Big Mama said...

OMG!!! I am so in love with your baby pics! You were as beautiful then as you are now!!!

Give little E-man a great big Big Mama hug and snuggle. Hope he feels better soon and I hope you get some much needed rest!

Big Mama said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!

eyes_only4him said...

Those are great pics, but that baby boy of yours makes my ov aries ache Karin...so stop that!