Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wow!

Ok so I was sitting at my computer reading blogs, as I am want to do, and my cell phone rang. I answered the call and it was a voice I was certainly not expecting. My old boss that took back my raise after she had promised it and then never told me she took it back. She had the nerve to be calling me to ask me to work for her for a week. Funny but I wouldn't work for her under the worst of situations but since I fly out this Saturday, as in two days I don't think I will be able to work for her. Wow though she has some balls to think I would even consider it. She did however make my day, I love that she is crawling back to me. You all should be very proud of me though, I told her no I was getting married next Sunday, I did not tell her to F herself or any of the other things the demon on my shoulder told me to say, I was however very cold and straight forward, I doubt she will be calling me again.

8 comments:

The Q said...

Good for you Karin!!!

Sandy said...

Glad that you handled her like the smart business woman you are!! When you are in the same industry, it is a good thing to take the high ground!! It must have felt well to have her grappling for your help!!

Disneysue said...

**sniff**sniff**sniff** Im so proud of you! You exercised EXTREME SELF CONTROLL!

eyes_only4him said...

i wouod of told her to fuck herslef..but hey, I am crude:)

good for you girl for standing up;)

The Mad Hatter said...

Well done Kaz, yay you ;-)

Lots of love XxXxX

Jenn said...

Some people will not hesitate to call when they want something.

Anonymous said...

You go girl, sweet vendication is always the best revenge!

eyes_only4him said...

happy wedding day karen..love ya;)