Wednesday, May 24, 2006

wedding

We are sitting in an internet cafe in Rome right now so this will be a very short post. Our wedding day was amazing and though few things went as planned almost everyone said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. I plan on journelling everything in my spare moments and writing the worlds longest post when we return to the states. Today we went to the Sistine Chapel and it was really mind blowing seeing the works we had seen our whole lifes in person. We probally wouldn't have made it to the Vatican at all if it wasn't for my insomnia. I woke us up at 5 and we decided to get up and get ready. We wallked to the Vatican from our hotel and were about 60 people back in line at 6:45. The museum opened at 8:45 and we found out that it was closed tomorrow. So I guess for once it paid off that I couldn't sleep. I have so much more to say but since we are paying by the minute I shall leave saying I miss you all and will catch up with you when we return.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, you are so close to me! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

The Q said...

YEA!!! Congrats Mrs. Brad & Mr. Karin :-)

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Disneysue said...

I miss you already!! Cant wait to see you when you get back for all the details!

pack of 2 said...

Congrats and enjoy yourselves!

Angie

Sandy said...

Sometimes Insomnia can be a good thing! So glad that you are having a good time! The wedding weekend was awesome!! Everyone has not stop talking about what a great time they all had!! Take care of each other!! Lots of love,
Mom & Dad (Herman)

The Mad Hatter said...

Congrats Mrs Brad, looking forward to hearing the details :-)

Lots of love XxXxX