Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Calgon Take Me Away

I am beat. Brad has come down with a super bug and is quarantined from me and the baby. That means it is me and E 24 hours a day and no time off for good behavior. Brad usually does the night routine and gets him to sleep for the night. For some reason when Brad puts him to bed he will sleep through the night but if I put him to bed he will wake up every 45 minutes. Needless to say it was a long night for me. Brad still has a fever today and will be contagious until at least tomorrow. I am only on the computer now while I have a few minutes with E napping. I don't dare try to do any of the other million chores I need to get done because as soon as I get busy with something E wakes up and demands me. Brad's parents came to town yesterday and will be here for a month. Since Brad is so contagious they can't come to the house so I am going to their hotel this evening to spend time with them and them with the baby. Please pray though that I have not already been exposed to whatever it is that Brad has because a Mom doesn't get the day off.

E is getting big and is learning fast. Don't forget to check out his site for regular updates and pictures of him. This blog isn't about him it is about me so I am trying to keep them kinda separate. However I don't have much to say so I guess that is why I haven't been posting here. Well I do have things I say I am going to post but by the time I have time to I have forgotten. So think of something brilliant and insightful and tell yourself that was what Karin was blogging about. Got to go the boss is waking.

3 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Brownies, they fix everything.

Inlaws, for a month? Hell no, I'd rather eat glass. I hope your inlaws are nicer than mine!

Disneysue said...

I agree with tysgirl, brownies fix everything. Especially caramel ones! I hope Brad is feeling better.

eyes_only4him said...

hope everyone gets better quickly.