Monday, June 06, 2005

Current Events

Ok so I suppose you all have had enough time to stop laughing at my stupidity from the previous post and so now I can begin to get you caught up on all the small happenings of my life of late. I have decided that it is time for me to seriously look for a new place to work and so I have been scouring job boards and sending out resumes. I interviewed with a new bakery that is about to open and the interview seemed to go well and the job was very promising but after several weeks of the employer milling over his decision he decided to go a different direction. I discovered from this that it is even more frustrating to not get a job when you have the skills and experience in order to perform the job and they still pass on you. On the plus side things are starting to pick up at work and I should be getting more hours. Although that is great I think it is still time for me to see if there is something better out there. Another positive is that Andrew and Debbie really don't want me to leave so when business inproves I can finally go in and demand a decent wage.

Brad and I are doing really well and I think everyday I see something else to love him more for. It is now less than a year until the wedding and since it is no longer May I can now say we are getting married May 21st and lose the 2006. On Saturday it will be exactly 5 years ago that Brad and I meant. My how time flies. We will spend that anniversary in Philadelphia watching Brad's sister graduate from college. We will be coming back to Los Angeles Friday the 17th and I will then wish my Mom a very Happy Birthday. On Saturday the 18th it will be 5 years since Brad and I started dating and we will spend that anniversary all day at a Shabbaton with my conversion class. Then that Sunday the 19th will be Father's Day so it looks like it will be a very busy week.

It seems as though I may be getting a race car of my own soon so Brad will have to begin to eat my dust on the track. I am very excited about this and am looking forward to having a project car of my own to Monkey around with. I will give more details later when the deal is done but it looks as though I will have a fully functional race car with roll cage for under $300. Let's just say Brad is now very scared of me. So to decorate my race car I will be looking for some very large daisy stickers because nothing says race car like flowers. Yes the car will have a name and will be severely abused. So I guess now I really need to find that auto mechanic class I have always wanted to take.

Ok you all have enough info to digest for a little while I wouldn't want you to be overly stimulated by the fact of a post 2 days in a row. We will see if we can throw caution to the wind and post 3 in a row. Wouldn't that be novel.

No comments: