Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wedding stuff

So this has been a crazy time. While Brad and I were in Philadelphia I went with two of my attendants and picked out and ordered their dresses for the wedding. We also went and picked out a wedding band for me and started the process of finding one for Brad. This week Brad has been trying to get our website up and running so people will know were to go to ask questions about the wedding. We started a wedding blog so this should be the last blog here on wedding stuff. Today we went and registered at Macy's and at Home Depot, I didn't realize how much work registering was. So now we have a starting point. Other than that the wedding plans are coming along and I am not feeling stress about it yet.

Yesterday we went to Irwinndale Speedway and saw the races. Brad and the other MINIacs got to drive the pace lap while I was in the announce booth being the spokesperson for the club. We had a great time and came back exhausted. Jesse James was racing in the figure 8 race and he puts on a good show. He won the event so that is a real crowd pleaser. It was nice to spend a day with some of our very good friends and I have to say I feel very lucky to be in such a great club.

In other news of late, I realize I never updated this blog about my parents house. After much thought and contemplation my parents have decided not to sell and so for the next 5 years at least I don't have to worry about it. Words can not express what a relief that has been. So the landscaper should be coming out in the next few weeks to completely redo my parents backyard. I am very curious to see how all this turns out as I am having a hard time picturing the yard any way but the way it has always been. I am very excited to see how it will all turn out. So it is getting very late and I should be getting to bed now. Good night

No comments: