Monday, April 03, 2006

Pooh

Ok so most of you aren't familiar with my love for the silly old bear. When we went to New York they happened to have the original pooh and friends of Christopher Robin. SO I of course made everyone go and see them. If you are wondering that is my smile that says basically this is so cool. I am posting this because I feel like today is kind of a pooh day, a day where you are tired of dealing with the concerns of the adult world and want to return to childhood. Mind you nothing is particularly wrong today it is just that I am feeling a bit over whelmed with all that still needs to be done but hasn't gotten done. SO far though 63 people are actually coming to the wedding. Good night more later. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

aww, what a cute pic....

cheer up...at least it isnt an eeoyre day right?

The Q said...

I just LOVE buying Pooh stuff for babies....so keep that in mind when you have babies :-) They have THE.CUTEST.STUFF!!! WHAT? I know you're not even married yet so I'm probably getting ahead of myself here.

Disneysue said...

Awwe.........I think that is one of my favorite pics of you. You in your happy place!

Anonymous said...

Just remember your wedding day is for YOU and your love, not to impress everyone else. Everything will fall into place beautifully.