Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lowered Expectations

Ok just a quick vent post because I am tired of business not living up to a standard. Tonight Brad and I decided that we would treat ourselves to a sundae at Ben and Jerry's. We had been seeing the posters everytime we walked by for a caramel turtle sundae and tonight we were going to have it. They were out of turtles. SO I asked for the other special the peanut butter brownie sundae, they were out of brownies, so we left and went to the waffle place. I ordered a crepe, no problem, Brad ordered a waffle, did I mention that it was a waffle place, they were out of waffle batter. Brad was irrated but he ordered a crepe. We asked for two glasses for tap water. The girl told us she couldn't find the cups for water we could buy a bottle. We asked if we could use one of the coffee cups, she said no they were saving them, what the F! Come on people have your product and let people have water. I wish I could say that this was just a freak night but it is happening more and more. We will no longer order from Pizza Hut because every time we order they are out of pepperoni, or pan crust, or medium pizzas or something and they never just tell you they are out of it, no they let you wait for the pizza to arrive and when it is wrong and you call or ask they tell you that oh yeah we were out of whatever so we sent you the pizza on a cracker instead. I tell you what these places had better step it up cause I do not want to have to make every meal at home.

Ok that is all for now come back tomorrow for a much lighter happier blog post.

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

OMG...no ice cream or water..that was your sign form the Lord himslef to just go home and make sweet whoppie..haha

i love crepes...but man that would go right to my hips, butt and whatever else..even if i just looked at it..ugg

but i did have a oreo mint blizzard from dairy queen the other night...heehee

Jamie said...

How can they not give you tap water? That's crazy!

Disneysue said...

Yes customer service bites bitter apples these days but I think its because big businesses pay their people crumbs and then expect them to turn out miracles. Not that having the product your advertising is a miracle, although in your case K & B, apparently it is so. If I was that person, I wouldnt do squat either, just the bare minimum to get me my crumbs to survive on. Then when the customer complains, blame it on the shipping.

keesh said...

Seriously? WEre you in a dream land or something? That is INSANE!!