Friday, June 02, 2006

Florence

So we are still having a great time and we are currently in Firenze known to Americans as Florence. We still have so much to say that can not be said in the few minutes we have at the interenet spot we are in. Last night we checked in to our first hotel here, long story as to why this is our first hotel. When we went to the room we saw that for the first time in Italy we had a tub. In that tub were jets and I decided a nice bath was in order. I filled the tub and got in and started the jets. The thing was I think the jets were literally jet engine powered because water went shotting all over the room and the jets would not turn off. It caused such a comotion that Brad came running in to see if I was alright. We finally got the jets turned down but for the life off us we couldn't get them off. I took a bath and after awhile the water started getting low and the jets started spurting water across the room again. I yelled at Brad to help and he came in and told me to stop doing that. Finally I got out of the tub to keep the jets from bouncing off me. Still we could not get the jets off, nor the water to drain. Brad called the front desk to help and I quickly pulled on clothes over my wet body to not be naked when the desk person came. He finally figured out how to turn everything off and left. There was water everywhere. What can I say I make a comotion where ever I go.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Sounds like a bit of excitement for sure! Continue to enjoy your wonderful honeymoon..take lots of pix..
Be safe & have fun.
Love
Mom & Dad (Herman)

eyes_only4him said...

wow, i am glad your haivng a wonderful time..I miss you, hurry back

Disneysue said...

I cant wait to hear all the details! I hope I can catch a glimpse of you when your in Napa!

Anonymous said...

JDR, I highly doubt it as most places in Italy don't have pools, nor tubs! Just deathly small showers and rooms lol.

Karin, can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!