Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Empty House

So last week was a long week and I am still tired from it. It was nice having family visit but I think we are glad to return to our normal pace. I am still getting used to sharing my office with Brad. He is loving having his office down here so I guess it is a good thing. Of course now that Brad's computer is down here some things had to get fixed. We finally had a new dryer vent put in because the old one never worked and wasn't up to code. Of course this needed to be done for 5 years but my office didn't rank the work to be done our there to be a wall to seperate it from the garage. The cats love being with us while we are at the computer though so I am getting lots of loves. Sunday after we took sil to the airport we finished cleaning out the garage and we once again have 2 cars in it.

So on to the next drama. I have mentioned in the past that we were having a hard time with our wedding photographer. Well so were a lot of other couples and so we all banded together. The local CBS news is doing a special Valentines Day on how this wedding photographer ripped people off and won't return phone calls. Well now all of a sudden calls are being returned and supposedly our albums will be made. I am hoping that this will get taken care of because if not we will have to sue them for breach of contract and pay someone else to make our album. We are lucky though because early on I was very pushy and got all our proofs and all the pictures on disks. So even if we never hear back from the Crook again we can have our albums made. I guess at this point I would just be happy to have an album to show off of our wedding before the baby comes. I can only hope that it takes less time to create an album than it does to create a whole human.

As far as Zy goes they are being pretty nice to Mommy. I haven't had any vomiting and only a few bouts of nausea. I am tired though and don't sleep through the night. I get starving hungry and then can only eat about a cup full of food before I feel full. Honestly though for the most part I don't feel that different and if it wasn't for 4 pregnancy tests and an ultrasound that said I was I am not sure I would believe it. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and congratulations, it is really nice to see so many people are happy for us. Well I better get going I have more laundry to put in and chores to do.

By the way today is my 2 year blogiversary. After 2 years of drizzle I can't believe any of you are still coming around. Anyway it has been a nice two years and maybe this year I will do better at posting more often.

11 comments:

Disneysue said...

Maybe you and Brad should swap bathrooms. Much easier for your midnight pees in the same room.

I wish I could be closer to help you out. Wheres the pics of the remodle huh??

Karin said...

No I simple meant they as opposed to he or she since I have no gender to assign. I asked very clearly and there is only 1 Zy in my tummy thankfully.

Michele_3 said...

Happy Valentines Day!
glad you don't have morning sickness to bad- I had it really awful w/ my 1rst- I couldn't even drive in the car w/ out pulling over all the time for the 1rst 3 months..

Sounds like you guys have been working & organizing hard lately-
your motivating me to do the same..
Slowly though.. LOL!

Take Care!
:)

Bossy said...

man that sucks u were having sycj trouble with the photographer..

I am glad your not feeling ill or anything..mine never hit till about week 6 -8..and lasted up until the wrecthed beasts were born..

Try and eat ever if your not hungry, u know..that baby needs to eat whether momma is feelin it or not..hehe

Bossy said...

oh yes, and I second what JD said, I noticed u said they...WTF?

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Wedding photographers suck! Felt good to say that (and it's been almost 7 years!)

Don't even get me started on the whole peeing at all times of the night thing...LOL

The Mad Hatter said...

Happy blog birthday hunny ... it was mine 2 weeks ago .. I only realised ;-)

And please Kaz ... take it easy ... your precious ... carrying my first blog baby ... so put your feet up and stay there for the next few months ... Doctor maddies orders ;-)

Love and kisses blog mama XxXxXxX

Paulinha said...

Hi Karen,
I'm sooo glad you've been updating your blogg... please don't be away for that long anymore.
Now, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the news!!! I'm very happy for you!!! Good luck with the whole new experience.
xxxxx

PinkCat said...

I hope that you get it sorted with the photographer soon. Bloody hell!!!

I am so glad that you are not feeling sick and ticking along nicely.

Take care sweetie xx

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!! YOU'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!

I am soooo excited for you! Congrats. I am also very glad that the crook is getting exposed for what he is!

redmaryjanes said...

Happy 2 years of bloggin'! We just got over the stomach flu, it took 7 days. Hang in there. Your blog looks fantastic!