Monday, February 26, 2007

Will be away.

I am leaving in a little bit and heading to my parents for a week I think. I won't get to anyones blog while I am gone so don't think I am avoiding you. This morning my Mom called and woke me up at 6:45 to tell me it was suppose to be a huge rain storm today so I should leave as soon as possible. That is fine but a call from my Mom before 8 am scares the living heck out of me and my heart was beating a billion times a second. I think she realized how badly she scared me because she quickly said everything is fine. Anyway I hae got to get going and start loading up my car. I will talk more later as to why I am making this trip. Don't miss me to much while I am gone. DOn't worry though me and Zy are doing fine.

7 comments:

Fairy said...

have anice time with mum...early or so late calls scare me as well...xx

Anonymous said...

A whole week?

Stay safe.

xxx

SassyFemme said...

Hope it's for an enjoyable visit.

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Be safe and take care!

Anonymous said...

hope you get what you need from the trip

The Mad Hatter said...

I wish you lots of pampering hunny ;-)

Be safe and get plenty of rest, missing you already

Love and kisses to you and baby XxX

Bossy said...

have a safe trip..

a weeks a long time..

hehe