Monday, February 05, 2007

Construction

Well we are almost done with the construction at our house and things are looking great. Today my SIL Julie and her boyfriend Sean arrived to visit with us for the week. We have lots of activities planned and will be very busy. Tomorrow we are going to every quilt and fabric store in the greater Los Angeles area and then meeting up with my bro for dinner. Wednesday we are headed to Disneyland for a full day of fun. Julie and Sean will stay the night there for their anniversary and Brad and I will come home. Brad will work Thursday and Friday and I will keep myself busy during the day and then Thursday night we will go back to Disney and pick them up. Friday Julie and I will do girlie bonding stuff and what not. I am not sure what the weekend plan is but I am sure there will be some.

Yesterday we had a Super Bowl party and we were all thrilled that the Colts won. We have so much food left over I think we will be having brownies for weeks. I realized I broke a man law by baking on game day. But sometimes you gotta break the law. Nothing much else to talk about that I can think of right now, so I will say see ya until later.

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Have a wonderful visit with your family!

Michele_3 said...

Wishing you a great time shared w/ your family!
Say hi to Mickey for me too!
LOL!