Friday, March 23, 2007

California


California
Originally uploaded by The Eye of Brad.

Here is why living here sometimes sucks. The other day while I was pumping this extremely overpriced fuel I was stopped by a begger asking me for money. I was a little more tired and grumping than I normally am so I responded. Are you kidding do you see the price we are paying per gallon of gas? DO you really think while I am being prison raped is the best time to ask me for more of my money? He responded yeah and it is only gonna get worse. Then he looked at me looked at the price marquee and slowly turned and walked away from the gas station. I guess he decided we weren't the best place to beg for money.

8 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Beggars at a gas station? That's just weird! I thought our gas was expensive... if that's the price of yours, it's crazy!

PinkCat said...

Yeah I had a beggar come up to me in Flagstaff at a gas station. I said I didn't have change so he waited for me to come out but I ran back to the car. I am sorry but it bugs the CRAP out of me.

Yeah I noticed when we were in CA that gas price are way higher than AZ. I guess thats cause you have richer people living there. lol

Take care of you and the bump xxx

Disneysue said...

Richer people in Cali? Where???????

pack of 2 said...

We had that happen to us the last time we went to Seattle. OMG....gas is spendy there!

Angie

Michele_3 said...

Why is your gas more expensive? That really is high!!
I don't blame you telling the begger that- I gave this guy a few dollars once and he went in the store to buy a beer! Ewwh, It made me so mad!

eyes_only4him said...

damn, ours i about 260 a gallon..

even i am smart enough not to beg for money at the gas station..

Paulinha said...

Hey, I sooo hate how petrol price is going through the roof!!!
Here in Australia doesn't seem to be as expensive as in your photo, but it still costs a lot!!!! It's very annoying... at least I haven't being asked for money yet in a petrol station :) poor you!!!

Anonymous said...

that is horrible, almost a buck more than I paid. they do rape you in that state!! jerks