Thursday, March 29, 2007

Vacation

I am leaving first thing in the morning and getting on a jet plane to go see the inlaws for passover. I will be back next week to tell you all about my adventure in travelling. Right now I am very tired and need to finish up packing so that all will be ready for the trip. Everything is going well here and the baby seems to be doing well as well. I am starting to feel flutters everyonce in awhile so that is pretty exciting. Today he was stabbing me in my left side with something on and off throughout the day. I told him to quit it but like any other child he plainly ignored me. I see we are off on the right foot. Anyway I have got to get going see you Thursday or Friday next week.

10 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

Have fun luv ... get spoilt ... and plenty of rest ;-)
Love and kisses XxXxXxXxX

The Q said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

Anonymous said...

You watch... he'll be playying tennis and running marathons in there before you know it.

See you soon :)

xxx

Michele_3 said...

Hope you have a wonderful time on your visit!
P.S- you are so on the right foot-
Kids never listen to their mommies.. LOL!

mama biscuit said...

Have fun and hurry back, we'll miss you!

eyes_only4him said...

have a great time..

Happy Passover;)

shalom:)

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

I know you're on vacation, but just wanted to say I hope you have a great trip!!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....I bet you have a great time!!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hope you had a good trip. Found you from a link of comments at another blog...

Sandy said...

April 10th...Happy Birthday 2 u, Happy Birthday 2 u, Happy Birthday dear Karin, Happy Birthday 2 u....With lots of love, Sandy & Elliot aka Mom & Dad Herman
Hope You have a GREAT DAY!!