Thursday, March 08, 2007

Stuff

So I haven't been around much and when I have I haven't said much. There is a lot going on right now with my family that I can't really talk about here so that leaves not a whole lot to say. The baby is doing great though so don't worry. I am going to try to scan the latest ultra sound pictures and post them so hold on while I see if it works. So I am sorry I don't have more to say, I promise I will try to update with something even if it is just mindless crud. Well I guess I can tell you that I had a one hour gluclose test yesterday and I passed it so right now at least we aren't worried about gestastional diabetese, so yeah me pass the candy bowl. well that is all for now.

3 comments:

PinkCat said...

Hugs to you xxx

Michele_3 said...

BIG HUGS!!!
(I totally agree w/ CPA mom)
:)

Disneysue said...

I dont agree. WE WANT MORE POSTS! Ha! Ha! Just kiddin Mommy K! I have a secret line I can log onto to get the newest posts!

((((((((((Mommy K & Eli)))))))))))