Sunday, June 03, 2007

Retail Therapy

So since I have been in a bit of a funk lately I haven't posted much. We have been keeping busy though. On the 21st we celebrated our first anniversary. To mark the occasion we went to the San Diego zoo and to the Huntington Botanical gardens. We had a good time but it was a little sad that I couldn't tell my Dad about it because he would have loved it. Last weekend Susan came to visit and we had a nice visit although all to short. On Monday we went to my Bro's for a bbq and met all of C's extended family.

This weekend we spent running around, went to a birthday party for new friends. We went out to breakfast today with old friends. This afternoon we went to Babies-r-us to work on the registry for Elijah. On the way home we decided to go test drive cars for the fun of it. Well we are now the proud owners of a 2007 Toyota Rav 4. It is so nice and will be great for the baby. It is very safe and gets great gas mileage. We will be selling off the Kia as some as we find someone to pay a decent price for it. Anyway here is a picture of the new car. The color is Pacific Blue. I am so happy with it.

Me and the new baby

14 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Congratulations Karin!!! That color looks good on you girl! ;-)

The Q said...

Congratulations! I love how you were "just test driving for fun" and ended up with a car ;-)

Disneysue said...

I LOVE your shoes! Are they pink? They look pink, I hope you were not wearing pink tenneys with a brownish shirt YUCK! I bet the zoo was fun! Did Elija kick at all when you were in front of the monkeys?

Disneysue said...

PS.....The car's not bad either

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, it's a mummy car! I love it!

xxx

eyes_only4him said...

Wow, has it been a year already?..Haooy Annivsary sweety.

I love Babies r Us..

proudmommaof4 said...

Hey there Karin! How are you? I love your new car!! A couple of months ago our van was in the shop and I got a 2007 Rav 4 as my rental. I loved it!! Congratulations.

On Monday night Jen and I drove to meet in Hollywood at Denny's off of Sunset. I called 411 to get your's and Brad's phone # to invite you at the last minute. Well, I left a big ol' lengthy message for you with detailed directions and all. When I hung up I noticed the text messaged # was for a Kathryn Herrman in Culver City. Anyway... I was thinking of you. Maybe next time. How about Monday, July 2nd at 6PM same place. Let me know.

Stay compfy and keep little Elijah healthy and happy in that belly of yours. You look adorable!

With love, Julie

Paulinha said...

I love you car Karin!!! Good work! And Toyotas are great!
Good to see you back. I hope you've been well.
You're looking very much like a mum!!! That's soo exciting!!

The Mad Hatter said...

I was worried about you chick, you never leave my mind ... its nice to see your face ... and know for myself that your ok ... as much as you can be.

Btw, you look beautiful :-)

Love and kisses to you and my blog nephew ;-)
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

CPA Mom said...

Karin, you look radiant! I'm so happy to see a smile on your face and see you taking baby steps forward with your life. I am very proud of you!

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

You look great karin!! I'm glad to see you looking happy!!

I love Babies R Us. It's so fun to shop there.

Nice car!!

mama biscuit said...

Karin, I can't find your email address but I wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today. Being Father's Day, I'm sure it was tough for you and I wanted to let you know you were in my thoughts.

The Q said...

How are you doing? Haven't seen you around much and just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about ya.

Anonymous said...

Wow it's been a year already huh? Crazy! And I love your car.. I love the Rav4's!