Sunday, August 24, 2008

Accomplishments

So this weekend Elijah worked very hard to do this. It won't be long until I am chasing this boy all around.



Now so you don't think this came without a lot of failure we have a Montage of falls that occurred inbetween successes.



This is a light hearted fun post. Stay tuned for later in the week for a rant about past events that have come back to the light. Shouldn't say any more until things flush out a bit more. Don't worry though we are doing great.

4 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Ummmm, I'd turn cartwheels for an iPhone. What? Just saying.

YaY to E. I can't believe how good he was doing, he has excellent balance for a beginner.

This gave me a nice smile after a long night of not sleeping well, thank you!

Karin said...

The iPhone is pretty great. I told Brad this could be a commercial for the iPhone.

Yes he is really stable I think he is just too nervous to actually walk. That is ok he gets in enough trouble just crawling. He is so fast.

Glad I could make you smile. I remember those sleepless nights. Unfortunately it only gets way worse until it finally gets better.

The Q said...

How cute! Reason #2,986 why it's a good thing I'm not having kids. I would probably clap (and laugh) more for the falling bloopers than the successes ;-)

Karin said...

Did you not see both Brad and I laughing at him falling? Actually we are so bad because every time he really falls we cheer and clap loudly which normally keeps him from screaming.