Saturday, August 16, 2008

Screw you NBC and Yahoo


Screw you NBC and Yahoo
Originally uploaded by kareeyore.

A big up yours is going out to NBC for their "Live" coverage of the Olympics. I turn on my computer to check my email while I watch the Olympics and every night through no fault of my own I am told the results of the big events of the Olympics. This would be one thing if NBC admitted to those of us on the West Coast that the coverage was not live but they don't. Continuously they say Live how is that possible if yahoo already has the results. Further I see no reason for the coverage to not be live here. I don't enjoy staying up until all hours of the night for events that could have and should have aired 3 hours earlier.

Anyway it is now 10:06pm PST and they are just now going to the swimming events that they are showing us "LIVE" So anyway SCREW YOU NBC I HOPE YOU GET A FLAMING CASE OF JOCK ITCH!

Now Yahoo SCREW YOU TOO you have no business posting the results before it airs nation wide.

(OK I shall get of my soapbox now)

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

oh that sucks...