Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Disneyland


Sunday was mine and Brad's 6th anniversary of our first date. Some of you may not know that we met at Disneyland and since I worked there at the time and Brad had a season pass we ended up there on our first date as well. Since it was a Sunday 6 years ago and since we are now married it seemed perfect to go there again. We actually got season passes while there Sunday so we will be going back a lot in the next year. Anyway we had a blast and the fireworks were amazing. So here are a few pictures from our amazing anniversary. For a complete ;ook at the pictures I took go here
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Gr8 pix from your celebration on Sunday..looks like you had a blast! Enjoy!

Disneysue said...

Wow! I cant believe its been 6 years! Isnt Space Mountain AWESOME! I like the old music better, but the ride is a blast! Congrats on 6 years! Love you both gobs!

Disneysue said...

P.s GREAT shot of Elliot!

keesh said...

I must say i am envious of your ability to just go to disney on a whim :). SO COOL!! our wedding photographer annoyed the crap out of me. he wanted me to pose for EVERYTHING. Before cutting the cake I had to pose, before I threw the bouquet I had to stop and pose, I was like "DUDE, candid shots are just fine too!!." drove me nuts! But I am sorry yours is a looser and trying to pull one over on you! Keep us posted...happy 6 year first date day :). FUN TIMES!!