Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm back

well we are back at home and the cat's are finally forgiving us for leaving them. Poor Pixel doesn't want to leave my side for even a second and she has gotten a little annoying with her neediness. There is so much for me to say and type about the week leading up to the wedding and the wedding and honeymoon, but it will have to wait until I type it all out together in word and then transfer it over. We should hopefully get the proofs by Saturday and if all goes well they will send them to us on disk as well so we can post some. Currently Brad has all the pictures we have been sent from friends and family on his computer so I don't have access to them to show you. However he has posted some on our wedding site so if you want you can head over to the wedding site and click the link under news. I think that will take you straight there. It is funny how very few things at the wedding turned out like I expected but the day was made more perfect by all of the changes that occurred.

In other more recent news, now that the wedding is over I finally cut my hair. I had almost 4 inches cut off and even though my hair is still well past my shoulders I feel like I have short hair. The cut was a very good thing as the ends were rather damaged and my hair was looking stringy. It now looks healthy and full again, and even Brad admitted that the shorter hair looks better on me. He had been unsure of me cutting off my long hair because he really liked it. I like that he can't lay down on it anymore and accidently tug it while I am sleeping. No I don't have pictures of the new hair cut either maybe soon. Anyway that is about it for right now, I shall post again soon.

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

your picutres are nice..you looked beautiful..

cant wait to hear more about your honeymoon and wedding..

missed ya;)

Disneysue said...

As you well know best friend of mine, the best things in life are the unexpected surprises! For example, meeting your husband while working in a 19th century hot lil polyester costume at an ice cream parlor!

The Mad Hatter said...

:-)

Glad to have you back sweetie. We missed you.

The photos are gorgous and you and Brad make such a lovely couple.

Talking of weddings, fairy and I decided to tie the knot next year :-) yippeeeeeeee

Lots of love from us XxXxXxXxX

The Q said...

Awwww, I loved ALL the pictures! I was really, really bummed when my plans were cancelled (you know what plans I'm speaking of) and I missed out on the chance of a lifetime (*wink*wink*nudge*nudge* ~ you know what I missed out on)

You looked so happy and so beautiful.

Brad looked nice too...don't get me wrong :-)

keesh said...

Looks beautiful!! Love the setting...
still waiting for a play by play details of the big day :)