Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh MY

 
 
 

So we had a great time at the zoo. The Tigers and Monkeys stoled the day because they were so animated. The Tigers were running around chasing each other playing tag just like a giant version of our cats. I know nat there rough housing would definately keep us up because our little 10 pound tornatos make a lot of noice on the stairs. The monkey were great too. We got there right as the trainer was throwing out apples and other vegetation and they were a lot of fun to watch srambling for all they could carry. I will post pictures up on my picasa link later today if anyone wants to check it out. I am not sure what time today I will post that so don't knock yourselfs getting there until later tonight. Currently it is not yet 8 am and I have been up since 4am. The hubs couldn't sleep so he kept me up too. I am now wide awake and he has fallen back asleep upstairs. Man does he owe me. So I am going to keep this post short and go to the living room couch to see if I can catch even a few zzzs before it is too late. Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

Beautiful darling, Im glad you had a nice day, the photos are gorgous. I wish we didnt live so far from the Zoo, but hey, saying that, I feel like I live in one at the moment ;-)
Lots of love XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

eyes_only4him said...

aww, I just love the damn zoo..

eyes_only4him said...

aww, I just love the damn zoo..

Disneysue said...

I LOVE THE MONKEY!!!!!

erik said...

photo safari at the zoo? too much fun :D

Fairy said...

i want to go to the zoo,actually i want to go to afrika,safari:)wawwwwww,,that woul be so exciting..lets make a blogger trip:)

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

I love going to the zoo! You take really great pictures!

Michele_3 said...

Love the pictures- We love going to the zoo as well-
I Just love the MONKEYS!

Boy, you are one hell of a wife woman! Staying up with your man- I would of already zonked out & said "too bad"about him not sleeping -LOL!
Take care :)

PinkCat said...

Great piccies. Sorry about the lack of zzzzs. I know how that is. LOL. Hubby is just getting you prepared for little feet.

Take care lovey xx

PinkCat said...

OMG Karin do you fancy a little tripette to Phoenix with the bacon about your person?

I would love you long time. hehehehe!!!

PinkCat said...

Thanks for the website address. Bloody hell though they want $53 to deliver the next day because it is perishable goods. I guess I will have to have no bacon or come visit with you. LOL

Take care and thanks sweetie from the girl who needs a bacon sarnie.xx

Katy Barzedor said...

Well, of COURSE the monkey stole the day.

Heh heh heh heh...

keesh said...

Great pictures! I love the zoo, but hate the crowds...Should go soon since fall is here and the crowds are a bit less. I am one of those people that is really social, but hate waiting in lines or trying to maneuver around people...

Sri Harsha said...

Grt pics.

Wht Zoo is tht?