Thursday, October 26, 2006

Insert witty title here

SO I was sitting at my computer this afternoon with the garage door open and I heard someone at the dumpster. I looked over to see who it was, so I could quickly close the door if it was an annoying neighbor, and I saw him. The Grim Reaper was taking out the trash. So I began to wonder what kind of trash does the grim reaper accumulate? I am hoping it was an early Halloween thing but really who takes out the trash in full costume? In other news we are finally getting our new fences and I am very happy about it. It will be nice to have a 6 food fence surrounding my patio and front door instead of the old 3 foot fence. We live on the busiest street in Los ANgeles so it will be nice to have a bigger fence and more sound proofing. The new fence is also this weird plastic material so it won't have termites like the old redwood fences did. They were in bad shape.

I seemed to have found my bladder so you all can call off the search party. It seems that the coffee and soup diet didn't agree with my bladder so I had some solids today and that seemed to help soak up some of the liquid. Thank you all for your suggestions of me being pregnant I am sure my Mother is holding her breath now and wishing it true. My parents are very excited about the prospect of having Grand children and if they had their way I would have gone off the pill on my wedding day. Speaking of the pill can I just say that I love Seasonale. Having a period every 3 months is wonderful, I recommend it to anyone on the pill. It was really nice while planning the wedding and honeymoon that I knew I didn't have to pack Tampons. Although I didn't think about using them to hide stuff in my purse like Bossy does.

So we used to have Comcast Cable and it was annoying and would have some outages and we thought it was really bad. Then Time Warner bought Comcast and our cruddy service went from cruddy to shitty. We lose internet connection everyday at least once if not three or four times a day. They had our whole cable down from Friday night to Sunday night and their customer service was of no help. In short they are awful and we are trying to see now if we have a better option than them. I am saying now though for the record Time Warner Sucks! So when my whole internet isn't out I try to visit you guys and to post here only to have blogger being out. So annoying. So if I have left you no love lately you will know why. Everything sucks.

When oh when is the world series going to be over? I miss House and new runs of shows. I hate October baseball. Give me back my good shows! Anyway I have a klondike bar with my name on it and I am going to go eat it.

9 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

Do you wanna know what the best contriception is? Girl on girl sex, theres absolutly NO change of the rubber slipping off, or maybe a hole in it, or even forgeting your pill ;-)

I recommend it to everyone, it works for me anyway ;-)

I know what you mean about the cable company. I HATE ours, STILL. Its soooooooo Slllloooooowwwwwww, a frigging snail can sliver along faster then this thing gets to Internet Explorer ;-)

Im in 2 minds about changing again, but I cant go without the net like last time. O this life is hard, decisions, dicisions, disisions!

Have a great weekend chicky
Love and kisses XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Michele_3 said...

Grim Reaper taking out garbage? That would of spooked me out-
Every Halloween this guy who lives on our block dresses up as The Grim Reaper w/ chains on his feet & everything & scares the crap out of my kids every single year just walking up and down the street-
I can't blame them- he looks really spooky!

Glad to hear you found out what was causing the active bladder problem- Can you tell I'm looking forward to the day you say "Pregnant"-LOL!

The Best B/C pill (personally) that has worked for me lately is "VASECTOMY"-LOL!
I use to hate taking the pill...

The Q said...

I was NOT going to be the one to suggest maybe you were pregnant and just trying to be coy with us ;-)

Mmm, Klondike bar!

PinkCat said...

The Grim Reaper thing has me confused.

Blogger has been an absolute pig lately. Hmmmmmm!!!

Your soups sound delish. I love soup but alas Scraggy doesn't really.

Keep us posted if you are you know what.

Take care xx

Disneysue said...

Okay, I gotta comment. One little mention about a slight problem peeing, and BLAM! Your pregnant. Wow, who knew that the only reason for peeing a lot is to be pregnant. Im sure it has nothing at all to do with having nothing but liquids for an entire week. Next time, add crackers!

Ive always hated cable. More expensive and crappy ass service! COME BACK TO DIRECTV!

SassyFemme said...

Make sure you let the cable co. know you want a credit for the days/times it's out. We used to do that in San Antonio w/Time Warner. Otherwise, you're paying for service you're not getting.

eyes_only4him said...

u were on a soup diet?..man I would NOT have the willpower for that shit..

I hate my internet too, but I dont have a lot of choices which sucks..

and what, no pic of the grim reaper?..u suck.

and tampons have many uses my dear, many uses indeed;)

no get ur self knocked up mmkay?

Jenn said...

What six foods will your six food fence be made of?

hee hee hee

keesh said...

Everytime I read your blog I am so intrigued. I have always wanted to visit CA. I live in a tiny little town and the busiest street in my town I could probably cross with my eyes closed and make it safely across :). ok, a little exaggeration, but still...How cool. Sorry, all i got out of this post was "I live on the busiest St in LA"...maybe i will read it again later so I can get more out of it ;). HA