Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wild Animal Park

 
 
 
So here are a few pictures from my families trip to the wild animal park. You will see the first picture is of my Mom being so brave to be in the presence of kissing Giraffes. I will give her a hard time for this picture but they are amazing and intimatidating animals. It was so amazing to be so close to the animals. It was also fun to see little C's reaction to the animals. Early in the day before we were on the tour she said she wasn't going to touch them. When it came time to feed the giraffes and the Rhinos you couldn't keep her away. We all had such a fun day and it was nice to spend time with the family. After the park we spent all week together shopping cooking and eating. A full tummy was had by all.

So this is one of those posts where I have so much to say I will accomplish none of it. I guess the important thing is I am alive and doing well. I am catering tomorrow night for Brad's work so I will let you know if I make it through alive. Have a great night everyone. Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Disneysue said...

FIRST! :) I LOVE the first pic of your mom being slobbered on! Im glad you had a great time with the family. Call me & let me know how the job goes.

The Mad Hatter said...

Second! ;-)

Love the pickies hunny and nice to see you back again!

Now, lets see if mom's brave enough to kiss me never mind the giraffe ;-)

Kisses XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

The Q said...

Ooh, I'm jealous. I'd love to go to a animal park like that!

Do keep us posted on how the catering gig went :-)

Michele_3 said...

Great pictures!
Hope catering job goes really well for you! I'm sure it will, you talented woman you!
:)

SassyFemme said...

I've never gotten that close to a giraffe, I don't want to be drooled on!

PinkCat said...

Great post and love the pictures. I bet it was nice to have your Mum in town.

Take care xx

Paulinha said...

Hi Karin,

I'm glad you're back!!! And thanks for bringing some nice pictures with you... good luck with the catering and don't be gone for that long again, please!!!

eyes_only4him said...

love the pics..I wanna go ona safari and wrestle some gators and catch some snakes...

ok not really:)

mama biscuit said...

That looks like so much fun! I would so kiss a giraffe if I had the chance!

Jenn said...

That is too cool how they have it so you get get up close to their faces. Great pics!

mama biscuit said...

Hmmmm, so let me get this straight.
You have time to visit my blog this evening and even leave a comment...
Yet, you haven't posted on your blog since NOVEMBER 29th!

Paulinha said...

Hey,
where have you been?? I miss reading your posts... well, I hope that your business is going sooo well that this is the reason why you haven't been writing.
Please come back soon!!!!