Friday, April 20, 2007

Stuff and more stuff

DO you ever have so much to say that you don't even know where to begin or what to really say. I have been in that place for awhile trying to figure out what to post and talk about that has been going on in my mind and in the end nothing is coming out. I have been deeply concerned by current events and I thought about posting about those, but now I think that I don't need to get up on my soap box here. I hope that things will ch age due to current events and that in the end we will have a safer place to raise our children, two or four legged depending on the reader. I guess in general I feel like they should focus our energy on the things that are important and not worry about babblings of idiots.

I got a job last week doing some data entry from home. It is really easy and makes some extra bucks. It is great because it is something I can continue to do once the baby comes. I think it will take some of the pressure of Brad if I am at least contributing some. It does mean that my computer and I are seeing a l0t more of each other. This is fine but it does take a toll on my back. So I guess this is another reason I haven't posted much is I am actually working from this computer.

The baby and I are doing well. We go back to the doctor on the 8th of May and we will get an ultrasound that day to truly determine the sex. Apparently even though the ultrasound tech was sure it was a boy it was apparently too early to tell and at that stage all babies have outy organs. So we will see. I am starting to get bigger and if you know me you can tell I am showing. If you don't know we well you just think I am even fatter than I was before. Actually I have lost 11 pounds as of my last appointment. When you consider that a normal pregnancy would have gained 10 by that stage I guess it means I have lost the equivalent of 21 pounds. That means this is the best diet I have ever been on. Anyway below is a picture of me taken a few minutes ago in the office. You all can decide for yourself if I look pregnant or fatter, just don't tell me if you think fat cause it might make me cry.

Karin at 18 weeks front view

18 weeks pregnant

Well I have more I could say but I am meeting friends for dinner so I best be going. Have a great weekend everyone.

12 comments:

Disneysue said...

Okay, I dont know if its the shirt or what but Zy looks to be sticking out even farther today than on Sunday! I LOVE the way the shirt looks! Crikey you even put on lip paint! You look soooooo cute! You look pregnant and glowing to me! Do you want me to email you the pics I took?

Karin said...

Pooh- I was looking at your pictures and thinking the same thing. Could I have gotten that much bigger in a week? You actually took those on Saturday not Sunday so 6 days between pictures. Anyway sure email them to me.

Anonymous said...

Oh Karin, you look beautiful! I know you probably don't feel fantastic, but you really do look good. And no, I am not just saying that. You know me. I don't just say stuff!

You are right. Don't worry yourself about the little things, or about the things that you can't control.

I can't wait until the next scan.

xxx

The Q said...

I don't "know" you but you definitely look pregnant to me. There's just *something* different about it....don't hit me for being a dork (and using this cliche), but there's a glow that just gaining weight alone can't give you.

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

You look great! You definately look preggo!

PinkCat said...

Oh my Karin you look postively wonderful and beautifully pregnant. I am so excited for you.

I love the top you have one.

You go girlfriend.

Take care and big hugs to you xx

mama biscuit said...

You look pregnant & happy! Good to hear from ya, don't be such a stranger!

Paulinha said...

Hello Karin!!!
Great to see photos of you and baby Zy... I'm so happy and excited for you!!!
Are you anxious to find out the sex of Zy???
You're looking great!!

eyes_only4him said...

damn, you look good girl..

i mean really, U look fabulous.

michelle said...

Cute pics! I like that shirt.

CPA Mom said...

I think you are a beautiful, glowing woman.

Jenn said...

You look gloriously pregnant to me!