Monday, April 14, 2008

Changes are going on!

Ok I only have a minute because I really should be going to bed but if you notice my blog has gone through a bit a a face lift tonight. I have updated my links and added some features like a new slideshow. I hope that I have linked all the regulars that still come around these parts and have a site to link to. If I missed you drop me a comment and I will add you post haste. I had been extremely lazy and everything around here was grossly out of date so I hope this more accurately represents me now. Well it is bed time so I need to go. I will try to fit a post into my schedule tomorrow but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Love what you did with the place!

Redecorating is always fun!

Big Mama said...

Very awesome! And I just love your new headliner!!!