Friday, July 21, 2006

Another round of Something


This was stolen from JDRose

1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, but my house was after we were broken into a couple of years ago. In the middle of a Saturday afternoon. These kids were ballsy, but bad thieves. They didn't take anything.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Only on the lamer ones. It is the only way to get any sort of thrill out of them.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Sledding? I went down the snow on intertubes last winter, does that count?

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I would rather be alone. Heck sometimes I have a hard time even sharing the bed with Brad. If you mean the other kind of sleep with, that is out of the question.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
No but I don't not believe in them either.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I guess so, but the family I married into is so much more creative than I am I feel humbled by them.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I really don't care. As long as I don't have to hear about it anymore I am fine.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston, Angelina has always given me the creeps.

9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
No. They fall out of my life like ex's should.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes but I am better at Blackjack

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Um College

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I really like the HP picture ones. Where they flash between real life and the picture to music.

13. What are you allergic to?
Coconut and Vicodine

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
No cause you just never know where a cop might be hiding. Plus all the intersections around here have red light cameras.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Probably but I am not sure what that would be.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Yuck neither. I prefer football

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes a couple of times but I suck at it.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Occasionally, it seems like more lately than usual.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
May 21st, 2006 as my husband and I danced in the rain at our wedding. I have pictures to prove it.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yes, but I don't want to.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
I need to move my car back into the garage

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Is it the barbie wantabees they sell at the dollar store?

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

24. What cell service do you use?
Cingular, rollover minutes baby!

25. Do you like sushi?
No, not after the unfortunate incident with sushi and alcohol poisoning. Now the smell makes my stomach turn.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Yes, several times. I think my guardian angels had to work double time just to get me to adulthood.

27. What do you wear to bed?
tshirt and sweatpants, yeah I am sexy!

28. Been caught stealing?
No, my brother did and it was enough to scare me into never wanting to face that wrath from my Mom. I decided there was nothing I wanted worth that risk.

29. What shoe size do you have?
8 1/2 or a 9

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, because in the long run anyone who hurt me bad enough to hate has gotten bitten by karma more than my hate could harm them.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Rock

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Julia Roberts. But again sleep with in the sense that we are sharing the bed and sleeping. I think she would be fun to have a slumber party with.

33. Favorite Song?
Puff the Magic Dragon

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
There is a good chance as I am always making up songs and singing them to the cats. They have probably been in front of the mirror at some point.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
I will spell this wrong but Kim Chi

36. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
Yes with Blaine Sherman, a boy I grew up with that lived two doors down. That was as far as we ever explored sexually with each other though. For the most part we were just good friends.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Yes, and I have felt really bad about it afterwards.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes. Sometimes You have to stand when no one else is.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes and it broke my nose. The girl that punched me grew up to be a crack whore. Now you see what I mean about Karma.






12 comments:

PinkCat said...

That was fun to read.

They say when it rains on your wedding day that you will always have good luck and stay married.

It rained on my wedding day but it was such a beautiful day.

Take care

eyes_only4him said...

too funny...

i have never been punched in the face, but I know some who have been on the reciving end of one of mine:)

love your pics...

Sandy said...

Great Pix of "dancin" in the rain..such great memories that we have that will last a lifetime!!

Karin said...

Britmum- Well I love the rain but it was raining a lot harder than we could deal with, so things got rearranged for the ceremony part of the wedding. All in all though I think the rain made the day more magical. I could give you Brad's standard response though, they say it is good luck so you don't feel so bad that it is raining.

Bossy- Being punched in the face isn't much fun, nor is the corrective surgury to have you nose put back in the center of your face. I hope you have hung up your boxing gloves.

2ndMom- Actually the pictures of us standing under the umbrella laughing at the craziness of the day just after you and Brad had danced.

The Mad Hatter said...

ur a great couple,,so romantic:)i want to marry toooooooo:)the design of the page is so beautiful..xx from fairy

The Mad Hatter said...

My babay coulnt be bothered to sign into her own blog to comment on yours so she just did it from mine, cheeky ;-)

I love the new look blog sweetie, its beautiful like you and I'm loving the pickies, like fairy said, "I want to get married too", but NOW

Enjoy your weekend darling :-)
Lots of love XxXxXxXxXx

PinkCat said...

Wow your page looks brilliant. Very impressing indeed. Did you do it yourself?

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll. I will add you to mine.

Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Brad Herman said...

I love the new Theme!

Disneysue said...

Looks FANTABULOUS! I actually got mine up w/o incident!

Karin said...

Everyone thanks for the compliments on the new template. I m quite proud of myself at Ifguedtssssout on my own. Ok that doesn't mean thatI didn't try some templates that just didn't work. If any of you came by at times last night you would have seen a very broken template. I will say that Caz's templates are free and easier to install than some others out there.

Susie- I keep thinking about the fact that you were in an actual fatal accident, I can't even imagine. Brad worked on Stealth and after seeing and hearing about all the behind the scenes stuff and problems with Josh Lucas he is over for me. We did run into him the night before the Oscars at a restaurant.

Mad and Fairy- your wedding will be here before you know it.

eyes_only4him said...

well i was not wearing boxing gloves at the time...

and i belive it was the side of his face..

(i once had to deck out an old boyfriend for being stupid...i wont even go into that)..

its ok if we hit men isnt it?...

I knocked out 3 in my day..its all good:)

keesh said...

awe, how fun. I love how you were like "yes, I can name 5 beatles songs, but I don't want to." you are funny!