Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wedding Pics


Just when you thought it was safe to come back to my blog I hit you with more wedding photos. Today I finally got the thank you cards from the photographer and 2 of the 3 disks of pictures. Of course some of the best pictures are on the disk I didn't get but such is life. The middle picture is of me and my best friend Susan. She is a fellow blogger so feel free to drop by her site and say howdy. I have lots and lots of pictures now so beware I could post them at anytime. That is all for now I have lots of pictures to look at and dinner to cook.
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Disneysue said...

Keep em comming! If I was geographically closer, Id come over with marshmellows and Circle of Friends! We'd look at your pictures and cry all over again!

Karin said...

Susan- alright but I won't joggle it about you understand.

Jd- we had a special just for you. Jack Daniels marinated tritip smoked for 3 hours with jack daniels barrel wood chips, served with a sweet Jack Daniels sauce. Then we had a side of pesto mashed potatoes. We drank a bottle of Bishop's Peak Pinot Noir. All in all it was a perfect meal. And thanks, but you are perrrtier than me.

Sapphire said...

Congrats!
xx

eyes_only4him said...

wow, you looked amazing girl..

Karin said...

S, D, and Bossy- aw you guys are too sweet.

JD yes there really was that much Jack, however by the time you eat it all the alcohol was cooked out of it but the flavor wasn't. Yummy!

The Mad Hatter said...

Ahhhhhh so sweet, you both look so inlove :-)

You look beautiful darling, lucky Brad :-)

Lots of love XxXxXxXxX