Monday, July 17, 2006

Why My Husband is The Best.

Well I suppose that the obvious reason is because he is my husband but there are many many others. Yesterday when he came home from the very hot Las Vegas our home was very hot as well. My husband turned to me and said call the man to find out about air conditioning. When I forgot to buy pasta to have with dinner he went back to the store and picked up pasta as well as dessert while he was there. These things make him great on there own but here ladies I am about to give you the king daddy of all reasons that my husband is the best. I am not really a rose girl, don't get me wrong I think they are pretty but they are so predictable. I mean really roses are what you give a girl to make her happy even if you don't know her very well. A better way to give flowers is to find out what your specific girl likes and buy her those instead. To me it says not only that I love you but that I listen and want to make you happy. Now for me my favorite flower is a red sunflower. Tonight on his way home from work, for no particular reason my husband stopped at the store and bought me long stemmed red sunflowers. Then since I was outside talking to the neighbor he gave them to me in front of her thus making her jealous. Then after that he made the trip back to the store for the aforementioned pasta. Yes ladies and gentlemen he is indeed mine and I am keeping him. Dream all you want the best is already taken.

8 comments:

keesh said...

AWE! Too cute!! Thanks for putting me in check this week :). I find it all too easy to complain about my hubby, but i too realize he listens to me. Last night he gave me a back rub (which I LOVE) for no real reason. When the neighbor was hosting a huge function for our Church, he did extra yard work to make our yard look nice as they would all see our house...so it is great to show appreciation to our men when they deserve it and I agree on the flowers thing :)...

Disneysue said...

Yeah whats with all our lazy unromantic husbands lately. I mean really mine is just a HUGE hair ball! Wait, I dont have a husband! WOOHOOOOO! I just felt left out there for a jiff. Brownie points for Brad!

eyes_only4him said...

well your still newlyweds...it will wear off in about 11 years:)

teehee

eyes_only4him said...

ok, do u still love me?..your not divorcing me are you?..i would be heart broken. your my one and only karin:)

The Mad Hatter said...

Im on the turn, I love Brad ;-0

You lucky thing, he's so sweet. You deserve the best my love, and you definatly found him :-)

Lots of love XxXxXxXx

PinkCat said...

You are very lucky. I hope it doesn't wear out like bossey says. LOL I have been married 11 years too and sometimes (well lots) they forget. Bottoms. Never mind its all good though.

Do you buy him special things? Its nice.

Take care

PinkCat said...

Awww I just looked at your wedding photos. You look very beautiful and incredibly happy.

Congratulations!!!

Take care

Karin said...

Kish- it sounds as though you picked a winner too.

Susan- Rahja counts I guess. If he hasn't coughed up a furball in your bed he must love you.

Bossy- Well we have been together for 6 years so he is no longer under any need to woe me. No I am not divorcing you, and of course I still love you. Communication is the key to any relationship, I was just communicating.

Jd- Thanks I think so too.

Mad- Thanks, though I sometimes feel he is better than I deserve.

Britmum- Welcome thanks for stopping by. I don't really buy him special things but I will make him special dinners or do other sweet stuff for him, but he is better at it than I am. Thank you for the compliment I was really happy with how the pictures came out. Most pictures of me end up looking like a donkeys rear end.