Saturday, July 22, 2006

Totally Random Picture Saturday


Back from a long absense is our feature presentation, Random Picture Saturday. Why has it come back after such a long absence, you ask? It is quite simple my friends and bloggers, my husband is at work on a Saturday and I am bored out of my skull. So to try to ward off boredom I have surfed the net, I have napped, I have visited blogs, so now I am posting. In other news someone has gotten a dog next door and it is barking nonstop. I am going a little crazy.

So in other news at 1:45 am last night our phone rang. Now to me if you are calling at that time a night someone better be dead. It was a fax machine. Who the heck tries to fax at that time of the morning? Anyway I hope you are all having a better more exciting Saturday than I am. Maybe next I will actually go upstairs and clean. Yeah right like that is going to happen. Hopefully Brad will be home soon and we will run away to an airconditioned movie theatre.
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

wow, i love your new look..it seems to fit you so well..its great..

crap now i forgot what i was gonna say..

Disneysue said...

Im trying DESPERATELY to remain a little cooler! I like the last pic. Milk bones quiet dogs for a little while, but so do bricks!

PinkCat said...

I hate those kinds of days where you really don't know what to do with yourself days. In the end you don't want to do anything. I hope that you go to go to the movies.

We had friends over and it was crazy, crazy. Two four year olds running around the house. Trying to cook food. Hmmm I should know better but I do love to see my friends.

Now I am shattered. I should go to bed but I like to surf too.

Take care

The Q said...

I'm home, missed you! Hope all is well (and I like the new look of your blog :-)

pack of 2 said...

those pics are great!!!

S