Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pictures


I haven't really felt much like blogging so I took a little break. I am still a bit frustrated with blogger and I am hoping that they work out some of their glitches and the whole weirdness with the beta blogs. I don't know how to explain why I needed to get away from here for awhile other than I felt like I was reading or writing about life more than I was living it and I needed to balance some. So while I was gone I have taken lots of pictures, baked brownies, invented a new burger, shampooed the carpet, played video games, played board games, seen my brothers new car, and watched tv. I could probably go in to a lot more detail on any one of those things but I really don't feel like it so I will leave it at that. I have tried to go by everyones blogs but I wasn't able to comment on everyone because blogger wasn't playing nice today. So if you are on my roll call and didn't get a note consider yourself hugged.
 Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

PinkCat said...

Oh I know how you feel about blogging taking over your life. I got like that and had to give it a rest. I feel better for it and post when I feel like it now. Glad you back though. I love to read your blog. Maybe you should post some of your recipes.

Take care xx

The Mad Hatter said...

Hunny bunny I miss you :-)

I understand bout taking a break, since we've had no internet its been kinda nice to get back to real life and not be stuck to the computer, although I do miss you guys loads and this is my second day in a row at being in the net cafe ;-) I guess I cant get away from you huh, what did I ever do b4 blogging?

I love the pictures by the way, the boat and sunset just took my breathe away.
Lots of love and kisses and an extra big hug XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

We all need a break every now and then! Glad you're back!!

I love the 1st picture! Very pretty!

Michele_3 said...

I'm kind of feeling like that right now with blogger, I just want to be out living my life instead of jotting everything I'm doing or going to be doing..
i think it's just a mood i'm in as of lately..
I think I may need a break as well, I have other things going on that I really need to concentrate and focus more on right now..
great pictures girl!

SassyFemme said...

Hugs right back to you... I know what you mean about blogs taking over sometimes. I get like that, too. The other day we made a conscious effort to stay off our computers, it was hard, but we got out and really enjoyed our day.

eyes_only4him said...

love your picutres..

i too think about taking bloggin breaks..infact, i may be on one now:)

Disneysue said...

Love the pics K! So how does November sound? Like....early? Welcome back beauty!

The Q said...

Living life is so much better than blogging life, that's for sure.

I'm glad to hear everything is ok with you though.

eyes_only4him said...

um, hello there...um..i need to know about this burger you inevented..

thank you:)

Anonymous said...

We all go through that feeling, and when the day is over it's more important that you live life rather than watch it go by!