Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hollywood Sign, The Grove and Sunset

Today Brad and I went on a photo safari. What that means is we leave the house with all our camera gear and see where the day takes us. So todays pictures are all pretty local. The first is at Third and Fairfax on the roof of the parking garage. This is where the famous Los Angeles Farmers Market is. Today was such a beautiful day you could clearly see the Hollywood sign. Often here it is too muggy to see the sign. The second picture is of the fountain at the Grove part of Third and Fairfax, a very trending shopping center. The last picture is of the sunset taken in the baseball park down the street from our house. It seems to be a popular spot to watch the sunset as a lot of people drove up with cameras to do the same thing. Later I may post some of the night shots I got. I love night photography it is my new obsession.

 Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Fairy said...

sunset is great one..looking forward to the night ones,i love them too...

The Mad Hatter said...

J'esus Karin have you thought of taking up photography as a profession, your bloody brill, like my other half said, that sunset is to die for, well done hun :-)
Lots of love XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Great pics! One day I'm hoping to go to California for vacation....one day...when I can scrape up the money...LOL

eyes_only4him said...

wow, nice safari..

Disneysue said...

Tooter me please! LOVE the sunset pic! Im headed to Tahoe next weekend, Ill try to make you proud!

The Q said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS pictures!! That last one made me go "oooh!!!" and I woke up Moto ;-)

SassyFemme said...

Fabulous pictures!!! I love the phrase "photo safari". When the leaves change color here I'm planning to do one of those.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! you should be proud of yourself hehe.

erik said...

w007! great photos! can't wait to see more.

photo safaris are the best :)