Friday, September 29, 2006

Yet another stop motion sunset



So the sunsets around here have been pretty incredible and I can't resist taking a little stop motion video. I had wondered what the use of this feature was until we started going out to take pictures of our awesome sunsets. Now you all can watch it with me. Brad slowed it down for me so it is a little easier to watch than the last one.

I had yet another interview today. It went fine but I am feeling better about the whole process now anyway. After all this though, my client that I haven't heard from since the wedding called to book me for Tuesday. I guess I had to give up on the business for anything to happen. I still plan to get a real job but it is nice to know that there is some work out there if I want it.

I don't talk much about my faith on here but it is something that is very important to me and to Brad. Tonight we had the most incredible Shabbat service ever. I had tears in my eyes at the power of God's work. This was a new trial service and we all sat in a round and sang and worshipped together. I don't remember the last time I felt God's presence more clearly. Sunday we have Yom Kippur services and all day Monday. This is a very long day as we do not eat, drink, shower, brush our teeth or anything else that seperates us from animals. It sounds hard but it is a small price to pay for forgiveness and a clean slate.

I had something else I wanted to say but I have forgotten what that was. This can mean only one thing, it was terribly important. Oh one thing is that we are going to go to the zoo tomorrow so come back for lots of pictures of the experience. I love the zoo so much so I am so excited to get to go tomorrow. I am in trouble when we have kids cause I will be more excited about these kinds of things than they will.

5 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

Ah Kaz your sunsets take my breath away, so gorgous!

And the Zoo? What, are you secretly flying over to our house ;-)
XxXxXxXxXxX

Ps. Im glad your feeling a little more up, I think when your feeling positive and happy, things fall into your lap, thats how it is when Im in a good mood, I wish for something and it comes :-)
Have a great weekend Kaz, lots of love XxXxXxXxXxX

The Q said...

Hope you're having fun at the zoo!

That sunset was amazing to watch, great job.

Fairy said...

i loved the sunset..reading about ur faith was interesting too,i would like to no more..this month muslims are fasting,but i'm not:(cos i can't...

Disneysue said...

WOW! Perrrrrty sunset K! How come it gets brighter as the sun goes doen? Weird but cool!

No teeth brushing? Can you chew minty gum? I know how much Brad would love that :)

Its good to see your on the up & up again. We all need wallowing time! We will even wallow with you ifn ya want us too!

eyes_only4him said...

very nice:)