Friday, September 08, 2006

Site Meter

Ok so I put in a site meter because I was curious who was reading me and how they found me. I have had it for awhile now and most of the times people google their way here it makes sense and I don't question it. There seems to be a lot of people who google chocolate cars and from that they find me no problem. Today though I was a little taken back when I found this was someone googled me. "why won't you have dirty hot sex with me?" Furthermore I was the only hit. Ok when looking back I can see how this happened. First of all because of the quotes it set me apart. Second of all it is a lyric from a song that I posted about over a year ago. It was a funny story about my boss, a very prudish christian and she kept walking in when this song came on the radio and then she would promptly leave. But I can't help but wonder if the person that was search for that was disappointed when they read my otherwise pretty tame blog. I mean I suppose with a phrase like that you would have certain expectations, that I certainly can't live up too.

So why is it that every time I go to some ones blog that has word verification I get the worlds longest most illegible word and once I type it in correctly using the power of the force the next word that appears that I am not getting is like 4 letters long and in large easy to read font? I mean I already hate those stupid things to begin with why to I have to get the impossible words? Anyway that is my vent for today.

Last night we had a very nice dinner with friends for Brad's birthday. The food all turned out well and everyone seemed to have a good time. It is nice being able to make dinner at home and have people over. It is also nice to not have to drive anywhere after. We had lots of wine. Now we have lots of leftovers. Anyway I hope you all have a great weekend. See you all later.

9 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i know what ya mean about googling..suzie emailed me today to let me know if you google hawt firemen i am the 5th top hit for that..and I have never said anything bout hawt firemen beofre..

i always get "the man whose arms blew up" becuase once i mentioned that show before..

i swear some of them crack my ass up..

Karin said...

Bossy-Um why was Suzie googling hawt firemen? Oh wait she's single I guess that is reason enough. I so need to see the arms blowing up show. Curiosity is killing me.

Michele_3 said...

UGH!Blogger is really wacky right now, I have tried to leave 3 comments already & it never goes through...
anyway enough,I have a question for you, Ever since I got my new template, I can't put sitemeter on my blog- do I need to change something? It shows my blog still registered but I can't even recieve any info anymore- I know I'm a dork, just thought you might know whats going on..
take care!
I hope this goes through finally! LOL!

eyes_only4him said...

michele,
no reaosn you should not be able to put a site meter on..

man do i have to talk u thru everything..maybe u need to email me..

ok karin..i am not sure why suzie is googling hawt firefighter..she is nuts i tell you NUTS!

Karin said...

Angie- welcome if you look at the thing called referrals you can see how they came to your blog. If you it says google search or some other search you can click it and see what the search was.

Michele- I think there is a glitch with the Caz templates and so you have to manually put it on like you would a link to someones blog. That's what I did and why it is listed after te credits. I do know that yours is hidden on your blog in the upper left corner because I saw it the other day when blogger was being glitchy. It seems to be worse since people went to beta.

Bossy- I think there is a specific problem with our templates that are preventing it. I saw hot fireman in person today I shall blog about it more soon.

PinkCat said...

Google is an odd thing. I must google more. Funny.

Yeah word verification is odd. Maybe I will take it off my blog.

Take care xx

Disneysue said...

WOW who knew a site meter would give so much information. I also am a word verification dispiser. I always have to do it twice beacuse I get the letters that are blurrrrrrrrry and sideways and I can barely read it!

SassyFemme said...

I get hits from some really bizarre Google searches. Stuff that even I can't make sense of!

keesh said...

how do you guys track this meter thing on your blogs? Fill me in. I want to track on mine...