Friday, August 03, 2007

I am not going anywhere

It seems as though a lot of my fellow bloggers have given up their blogs or are taking a hiatus. This makes me very sad as reading everyones blogs everyday is what has kept me relatively sane. I will say for the record even if everyone else leaves I intend to continue blogging. Yes I know I haven't been the greatest blogger in the world and with a new life coming next month I will not even dare to promise to be better anytime soon. I will promise to continue to post on my at least once a weekish kind of schedule. So that is my vow to you the faithful readers.

Today I had the car seat inspected by the CHP. I had attached it using the latch system in the middle seat. Apparently that is not the safest way to install it as the latches are too far apart in the middle so they reinstalled it using the center seat belt. Now the seat is safely installed and ready for Elijah to come. While there another lady had her car seats being done. When I asked her when she was due she said next week. Wow nothing like waiting until the last second, good thing she didn't go into early labor. I never thought I was a prepare ahead of time kind of person but this baby is proving me to be more organized and less procrastination then I have ever considered myself. I guess you never really know what type of person you are until you are tested.

As far as I know we have a pretty chill weekend planned but we will see. I am sure we will end up packing it full of things to do. Maybe we will even break out the cameras and I will have some pictures to post. We haven't gone on a photo safari in a little while mostly my fault as I get hot and tired so easy it is harder to go on our safaris. We will see if I can think of someplace cool that has places for me to sit. We will see, I can't think about anything off the top of my head. Maybe there is some drive through photo oppertunities I don't know about. Ok well I can't think of anything else to say so I guess I should just shut up.

7 comments:

Disneysue said...

I have noticed the same thing! Its annoying but oh well....I really do my blog for me and its a bonus when cool people read it (present company included) You can blog when Elijah is napping, hopefully he will be a napper. Guess what Im doing today? Taking M to her senior picture sitting!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

mama biscuit said...

I won't leave you. I promise. Unless I'm in a coma or all my finger spontaniously break. Then I might!

Oh my goodness........only one more month!!!! That went by so quickly. Well at least for me it did. Probably not so much for you.

Anonymous said...

Awww. I'm sorry.

You could amways do myspace!

xxx

The Q said...

I'm sorry I packed up and headed south, but I seriously had to. I'm just having some serious issues that need to be addressed. I'd much rather stick around and blog and bury my head in the sand....but I can't :-(

I will still be hanging out on Flickr though (posted new pics of the Niece tonight that you can view), if that's any consolation.

Please don't stop blogging Karin. I will still be reading and checking in on you and Elijah (oh and Brad too!) in the upcoming weeks and month.

PinkCat said...

I am still checking on you sweetie. I just am rather busy at the moment and something had to give. I did set up another blog about our fostering process.

I thought of you today as we were driving home from SoCal. Hugs to you and keep me posted xxxx

Stacy said...

Yeah I'm not leaving. Sometimes I'm busy or don't have anything to say but that never stopped me before from blogging lol

The Mad Hatter said...

Hey maybe baby will come on my birthday ... that would be the best 30th present a girl could have :-)

I cant believe he's coming so soon ... not soon enough though huh? I'm so excited!!!!!

Love and kisses xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx