Monday, August 27, 2007

I am alive and still pregnant

I haven't been around much lately because I am trying to get things done before the baby comes. Saturday I had my second baby shower at my brothers. We had a great time and we now have everything we need for the baby I think. My Mom is here and will be for a couple more days. On Wednesday we are having new floors put in the living room so that it is cleaner and safer for the baby as our carpet has seen better days. So anyway I am busy and won't be around much for the rest of the week. Hopefully once the floors are done we can relax and just wait out the baby.

12 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well I hope that baby hurry's up and goes to the light..I cant wait to see him.

seem like u have been preggers forver.

mama biscuit said...

Ty keeps asking about you, he's convinced you've been pregnant for 2 years :)

Hang in there, you're in the home stretch now!

Disneysue said...

I cant wait to see the new floors, its gonna look great and be much easier for you! Busy? You? Nnnnnaaaawwww ::::wink:::: You look great BTW

PinkCat said...

Still checking on you. Can't wait to hear some pitter patter.

Take care xx

CPA Mom said...

Cool! Two baby showers! That is awesome. Glad to hear from you...

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

How great! 2 baby showers!!

Can't wait for the little guy to get here!! Hang in there!!

Michele_3 said...

Good to hear your hanging in there..I'm so excited to see him already!!
P.S~
Get your sleep now!!
HUGS!!!

The Mad Hatter said...

God I'm so ecxited about the pitter patter of tiny feet ... hurry up baby :-)
Kisses xXxXxXxXxXxXx

Anonymous said...

Girl, you have been pregnant forever. Can you hurry it up a little?!

xxx

Big Mama said...

Can't wait to meet him... Hope to see him very soon. Oh and two baby showers?!?! I didn't even get one, you must so totally rule!

eyes_only4him said...

starting to worry....

hello..anyone there????

eyes_only4him said...

is there a baby YET?

how r u?...