Friday, March 17, 2006

Poconos?

So it is now almost two months until the wedding and I can finally say that we do indeed have a honeymoon booked. On Monday May 22nd we will be on our way to Italy! Yep Angel Girl I will be in your neck of the world. We are going to spend two weeks in Italy eating and drinking our way through the country and then we will fly back. First though we fly into Paris and have a lay over until the next morning so oh darn we will see one night of Paris as well. Breakfast with real croissants, yummy! I am so excited to get to leave this continent for the first time in my life. It seems as though Mrs. Brad will have more exciting adventures than Miss Karin did.

Yesterday they poured new concrete for the walkway to our building. All day long the concrete called to me saying it needed engraving. Try as I might I could not calm the voice of the walkway and so I carved K + B '06 very small in a corner of the wet concrete. Yeah I am bad, but Brad told me to do it and the first thing he did when he got home was to run out and see what I carved. Yes this is why I am marrying him, everyone needs a partner in crime. Besides who else wouldn't complain about putting drink syrup on their waffles.

Tommorrow night we are going with friends to a dinner place that shows a movie while you eat. We will be seeing Good Noght and Good Luck. Maybe we will see what all the Oscar buzz was about. I think it is a cool idea though to combine the whole dinner and a movie thing so I will have to post how the food was. That is about all I can think to talk about right now. I will post tommorrow and say more if there is more to say.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I am SO THRILLED that the Honeymoon is booked..whew!!
OK, now let us remember that PRADA has an outlet where you are headed..hint..hint..
dinner and a movie without changing locations?? sounds good to me..and as of this posting, you guys have the #1 spot on our "bracket competition" http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~jrh37/
I'm sure that this is only a temporary position..LOL...Have a great weekend..lots of love...

Disneysue said...

Woohooo an actual honeymoon! You can now relax and get into the frantic last minute wedding plans.

Dinner & a movie in one spot does sound interesting, but what if your having tacos or nachos.....will you hear the movie over CRUNCH CRUNCH! Or what if its spaghetti, you wont hear what they are saying over the slurping of your noodles, or the satisfying burps after your meal. Lets really hope they dont serve anything flamin style! ( I cant spell flam-bay)

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo.. I hope that I will be off, even if for a day to go up and meet you 2.

From my experience the dinner and movie places are usually pretty good, but usually all "american food"

Anyways way excited for you :)

Darlene Schacht said...

That's so exciting. I've never had a honeymoon, and I haven't travelled much. You are lucky--enjoy!! :)

eyes_only4him said...

Italy?...Paris?..ok I am in the wrong profession..I need to be a chef..

I think we went to Niagra Falls on our honeymoon 11 years ago..

give angel girl a squeeze for me if you do get to meet her;)

keesh said...

Sounds lovely. I hope you have so much fun! try and find time to just relax and look back on the wedding cause it goes so fast! it will be over before you know it. I am jealous you get a two week honeymoon. DANG!!

Karin said...

Thank you evryone I know I am a lucky girl to get to go abroad and stay away fro two whole weeks. Let me be clear though it is not on my meager salary we get to do this so don't you all run out to become chefs. And Jd I made a new post just for you.