Thursday, March 23, 2006

Why Soozieq Rocks


So today I glanced out at my patio and saw a box out there. It was addressed to me so I opened it. Zacchy was very excited to have a new box to play in, because that is her favorite toy. So as soon as I emptied the box in went Zacchy. You may not be able to tell from the picture but she is saying thank you Soozieqhttp://sharpturnahead.blogspot.com . So I opened the other box that was inside the box and found that Soozieq had sent a gift for Brad and I. So needless to say I was very excited. You see she had sent me a new thermometer and crab crackers. I needed these because as you see from the bottom picture I melted my old thermometer by placing it on top of the smoker, a mistake I will not make again. I needed the crab crackers because the last time I made crab I didn't have the crackers and I was doing it by hand and cut myself on the shell. That was not to fun for me so I will say I am glad Soozieq has saved me from further injury. I then tried to take a picture of the box with the card in it but Pixel began to feel left out and so she jumped into the box right as I was taking the picture. My camera then ran out of batteries because I haven't charged them due to the new camera coming. Thank you Soozieq so much, I really can not say how much it means to me that you are so thoughtful. Also this thoughtful gift produced your address which I was going to email you today for anyway. So from myself, Brad, Pixel, and Zacchy we say thank you. Monty couldn't be bothered to offer thanks though he was too afraid I might stick him in the box or use the thermometer on him.

 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Q said...

Cool! I'm glad you got your gifts. I had to get you the thermometer thing because I too asked for the very same one for my birthday! I mean, you obviously have good taste :-)

The Crab Crackers actually made me laugh because they were listed as "Nut Crackers" also....yes, I have the mentality of a child and I imagined the OTHER kind of nuts to crack. NOT that Brad needs to be kept in line. Heh.

Oh I meant to tell you...this past weekend, not only does KP spell her name the exact same way as you but there was another Karin at the baby shower who spelled it the "right" way too!

I honestly never thought I'd know THREE people who spell Karin that way :-)

Sandy said...

Invitations look GREAT!! Nice job!! It gave me goose bumps for sure..Be here before we know it..Enjoy the ride..(and your new gifts) Hey more boxes are gonna arrive, you do have a birthday in 18 or so days..Have a great weekend!!
With love....

eyes_only4him said...

wow........can you give soozieq my address?

wait, you havea birthday coming up?..a wedding and a birthday?..what more could a girl want?

Disneysue said...

I think anyone with the name of Soozie, Susy, Sue or any relation of the name completely ROCKS!

pack of 2 said...

Awww...just when you think you've seen all the Sooz has to offer...she steps it up a notch. She is one of my favorite peeps in blogland and this post is just a reminder why.

SoozieQ ROCKS!

Angie

keesh said...

Oh my, that is pretty darn sweet. Go Susie!