Thursday, April 28, 2005

I fought the law

Ok so in truth I was going to send a scathing letter to the City of Los Angeles about my $330 ticket but I had not taken good pictures yet to send the letter off. Today when I got home I checked the mail and saw I had a letter from the city of Los Angeles parking violations bureau. It said the office had discovered that the citation was invalid so therefore no further action or payment by me was necessary. So basically I thought about fighting the law and I won. So anyway apparently random handicapped zones do not appear out of nowhere and disappear before you return to your car. So I suppose it is once again safe to park on the streets of Los Angeles. Ok I have to go get ready for class now. I shall blog more later. In the Mean time YEAH!!!!!!!

No comments: