Sunday, April 03, 2005

Living with the Seven Dwarves

It seems as though lately my darling fiancee has been going through the stages of the dwarves. A few weeks ago he was sneezy, as he was feeling under the weather a bit. He is almost always Doc, as he has an amazing grasp on all sorts of random information. By the time he gets home at night he is usually sleepy. Right now he is trying to change his brakes and I think he is feeling a bit like Dopey, though I don't really think so. I am looking forward to him being Happy, I am hoping next weekend will help out with that. But this weekend he has been Grumpy. He came home yesterday in a grump and today has stayed in it. His brakes on his car aren't helping him out any in improving his mood. On days that he turns into Grumpy Dwarf I find it best to say as little as possible. I know his mood has little to do with me so it is best to not do anything to be the source of his Grumpiness. I actually don't mind Grumpy Dwarf that much, it can actually be funny to watch, but it does make me a little sad that he is so frustrated with things and there is little to nothing I can do to fix it. I know the movie is almost over and when it finally ends I should lose the dwarves and gain my fiancee. Actually though through this whole thing there is a dwarf that is yet to appear. I seriously doubt I will ever see this one manifest though, and he is Bashful. Although the good thing about living with the dwarves is that in Brad's eyes I am Snow White. I suppose there are worse things to be.

No comments: