Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF

I have no reason to really care if it is Friday today or not as this was a very slow week at work and so I actually haven't worked that much. But it seems as though it is still nice that today is Friday so at least I don't have to feel guilty for not working the next two days. The longer I work with my trainer the longer I think I enjoy it. It seems as though not only have I gone down 2 sizes, I am more energetic, more flexible, and stronger. These are all good things. I hope at some point the scale will start to agree that I am indeed losing weight but alas right now the weight is staying the same and the body is changing. Oh well I shouldn't complain as Brad has lost weight but not changed sizes or had any of my other benefits and all things being equal I guess my side is better. I also get something else out of having a trainer twice a week. On Tuesdays and Fridays when she comes I am not as lonely and the day seems to go by faster. I need to figure out how to get some playmates that are home in the middle of the day like I am so that we can hang out together. I have even tried to volunteer at the Temple but thus far all I have gotten in response is that they will definitely call me. Oh well soon Brad will finish this movie and I will not be home by myself as much and it will be better. I have tried to not gripe about how terribly lonely I am since I only see him on Sundays because these hours are tougher on him then they are on me. At some point though I have to vent my frustration somewhere. I hate eating alone especially, for some reason eating alone seems like I am trying to hide that I am eating and it just seems like a social time to me. In any case this was supposed to be the last day of this movie and then I was going to get him back. They extended the deadline another month. Brad was so upset that the movie wasn't over but I feel like there is little I can do to lift his spirits when I was counting down the days as well. The thing that makes his hours so much worse is that my are the extreme opposite. When I do work it is very early in the morning so it is hard to stay up to see him when he comes home. I am then off by 1 or so and then have the rest of the day by myself. Those hours are hard enough but when you add to that the fact that we are so slow that in the past 3 days I have worked a total of 3 and a half hours I feel very guilty for being home while Brad is at work. So I suppose if you run through my emotions lately they have been, lonely, guilty, and grieving. Wow when you look at it that way it is no wonder no one is reading this blog. Well I will do my best to find a happy place tomorrow. Read then and see if I found it.

PS I keep hoping that I will click the spellcheck button and it will tell me I am a genious and everything is spelled correctly, that day hasn't come yet but I hope to find it soon.

No comments: