Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I love Tuesdays

Tuesdays are such a great day because I leave in the morning and the house is getting kind of messy, I come home in the afternoon and the house is sparkly clean. There is nothing quite like walking in to a clean house. Today was made even better because not only did I come in to a clean house, but UPS had come while Maria was here and she signed for our package so I didn't have to wait a extra day for it. This was no ordinary package though this was special... It is the first gift sent to Brad and me, for our engagement. Beautiful champagne flutes made of crystal with a heart in base. I loved them. Brad got a very funny message from me saying hip hip hurray it is our first package. If I get this excited about the first one I may have to invest in Depends when wedding gifts start coming in. This is so exciting to me. I hope that I remember to enjoy all of this and not get distracted. I realize that this is the only wedding I am going to have and so all of the attention and gifts and planning is a one shot deal. I know it can be really stressful but I hope that throughout this next year I enjoy it. I have been looking forward to this day for my whole life and that I get to marry the man of my dreams, my best friend, and my partner in crime makes it even better. I am also so lucky to have such great friends and family that not only want to see us get married but are as excited as we are to help and to be a part of it. I sometimes wonder what people do without such good people around them, but since Brad and I already have all the best people in the world around us I suppose everyone else in the world has gotten used to playing with the second string. Oh well this is one of the firsts in a long and stimulating process. I hope that you guys my friends will put me in check if I stop enjoying it.

Does anyone wonder what Brad is having for dinner tomorrow night? Well if you were he is having lasagne and vegetables and a Caesar salad. Isn't he lucky? He also gets Cippy's famous garlic bread that is more like a pizza without sauce then garlic bread. Anyway that is what Brad will have for dinner tomorrow, but shhhh don't tell him he doesn't know yet. If you are wondering what I am having dinner tomorrow night all I can say is I haven't even figured out what I am having tonight so your guess is as good as mine. But you can probably guess what I am having for lunch Thursday. Yep it will be Brad's leftovers yum yum. Well I am getting pretty hungry now so I best figure out what to eat for dinner before the munchies take over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, do we get to know the idenity of that 1st gift? Sounds nice!! Enjoy. "KFMIL"

Brad Herman said...

I like Lasagna. Oh and Marten said the meatloaf before was great. It made him happy just thinking about it.