Thursday, December 15, 2005

Blognesia

So I woke up very early with something I just had to blog about when got up. I went back to sleep and have now completely forgotten what I was going to blog. Rest assured it was a great story that would have knocked you out of your chair because you were laughing so hard. But since I have developed blognesia you will just have to imagine what it was.

On Saturday night Brad and I went to see Rent. It was awesome and I had to go out and buy the sound track immediately. One song gave me chills while I watched him sing it. Tonight we are going to go see Kong, I shall report tomorrow on what I thought of it.

Words can not even begin to express how fulfilling this week has been for me. I love being able to provide meals for companies and here for days afterward how great everything was. Everything went over very well and everyone ate way to much food. The pulled pork alone I made 7 pounds for 11 people and came home with about half a pound of meat. The more I do this the more I know that this is the right direction for me to go and that I don't want to go back to being someone's pastry assistant. I love that I get to make hot food as well as desserts. I love that the menu is my choosing and at the end of the day the success or failure is all mine.

Something happened the other day that really pissed me off and I am not sure if it should have or not. Over the summer I got the place I was working for to cater for Brad's work twice a week. They did the dinners until the movie ended and then Brad's worked hasn't needed meals provided since then. The owner of the company I worked for never really paid me for bringing the contract in and basically screwed me over yet again in that regard. Well the other day she had the nerve to send Brad's company a Ginger Bread House in hopes to get them to order from her again. Brad has talked to the guy who is in charge of ordering meals and told him the situation between me and the company I used to work for and they have agreed to not use them ever again. They also said that in the future if they are ordering again that they would give me a chance at it. All this is great and I am glad in that since that she did what she did because it closed the door for her and opened it for me. The thing is I am pissed that she would have the nerve after all she did to me to go after my fiancee's place of business. I really want to call there and be like "nice try but it isn't going to work." But I know it is better for me to just keep my mouth shut. So anyway it still urks me that she would do that, but since I have seen an overwhelming lack of character in her I am really not surprised. I am waiting for the day though that her charma smacks her in the ass. If I hear about it I will laugh my butt off.

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

ok, I have done that too..I have had a totally awsome funny story then when I go to write it I have a brain fart..I hate that..

and I hope karma smakcs her in the ass too;)

oh and I heard Kong is like over 3 hours long..way too long to hold my attention..

Karin said...

The more I thought about it the more I think it was a dream I was having that really wasn't real so that is why I couldn't remeber what it was. The dream involved some random man walking up to me and he started pulling on my arm fat and telling someone else how gross it was. When I woke up I was a little blurry and thought the situation was real and therefore had to be blogged. I suppose it is intersting that my life is so boring I have to dream interesting things to blog about. But how random is that.