Friday, December 09, 2005

Dental Woes

Well after a very long break from seeing the dentist I went a couple of weeks ago. Well the next day I was sent to have my Wisdom teeth pulled, that was the Thursday before Thanksgiving. The next day my parents were down to have an early thanksgiving with my brother and Brad and I. So the day after having teeth pulled I was in Pasadena shopping and cooking for Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving on Saturday and Sunday and I was able to eat which was a good thing. We then went on Tuesday To Philadelphia where on the flight we lost 3 hours and 50 degrees. Boy am I a spoiled Californian. We spent the rest of the week with Brad's family and had a very lovely 2nd Thanksgiving. We flew back on Sunday. On Monday I had to go to the dentist that pulled my teeth for a follow up, everything was fine so I was sent on my way. On Tuesday I had a root canal on my left fang tooth. It was very minor and so I wasn't that upset by it. A week went by and this Wednesday I had another and last root canal on tooth number 3. It was a very bad cavity and so the root canal was pretty involved. I thought everything was fine but I guess not because yesterday as I was eating goldfish crackers on the other side of my mouth stupid tooth 3 broke. Crap so I called the dentist and was told to come right in and I had to have the same tooth redrilled and built up. It feels weird. Basically these are the things I was afraid of that kept me from the dentist in the first place. Oh well I suppose I did this to myself.

Things are going a little slow right now. This is for many reasons including spending my life in the dentist's office right now. However I did data entry for a studio today and they want me Monday through Wednesday next week to do data entry and breakfast and lunch. I am so glad to be getting some money in in time for the holidays, maybe people will get presents afterall. Well at the very least I know the dentist's family and friends are getting good presents on me this year. Brad and I have decided that we will raise our future demons to be Dentists. Then they can make lots of money and take care of us in our old age. Well that is about it for now.

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

Hi there,
I just wanted to thank you for commeting on my blog!! your story was funny!!

I hate going to the dentist too..the smell alone in there is enough for me...but I still drag my rear there every six months..dont wanna be toothless:)

Please stop by anytime..and please comment..I love commnets:-)

Karin said...

Thanks Christina, now that I finally commented the first time to you I think I will say something more often. Who knows I may even get off my butt and post here more often. I love comments too and perhaps I would post more if I thought people were reading this.

eyes_only4him said...

I already like you:)

well you have to let folks know you here...go commnet away on blogs you like..dont be shy :-)

I have not ran into anyone who bites yet..

just out of cuirosity, how did you find me anyway? I am glad you did, but I just always wonder these things..

Karin said...

I have a friend from college that blogs her name is Amy and she lives in Michegan. Amy has a few people who regularly comment on her blog, one of those people is Mandi in Michegan which you regulary comment on. After reading your comments I became curious as to who you were so I started reading your blog. You are the type of person that I knew I could be friends with. However I felt a little bit like an invader so I held of commenting. I have since noticed that a lot of people happen upon blogs and that is how they become friends so it would be ok to comment.