Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays

Well in just 2 short hours Brad and I are headed North to see my family. We hope you all have the happiest of holidays, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, Festivas, whatever. I will be back Monday night with stories of my adventure. I may even bore you with more news on my dress, we shall see. Anyway here is a picture of one of the ginger bread houses I made last year. It isn't the niceset thing I ever made but I only had two hours to make the whole thing. I made all of this except the coconut lawn as I am allergic to cocnut I had someone else do that part. Anyway happy holidays one and all! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

happy holiday right back at ya:)

have fun..

Karin said...

yes my parents house will be quite festive, Brad and I celebrating hanukah, my brother celebrating festivas, my parents Christmas, and since their cat is black I suppose he will celebrate Kwanza. We are so PC>

pack of 2 said...

Merry Christmas to you Karin!

Shangie

Karin said...

Angel- I was a pastry chef but I went to culinary school for everything and now I own my own catering business where I make everything including pastries. Thanks

Shangie- thanks it was great

Catalina- They aren't that hard if you have a plan of attack ahead of time. You have a safe trip too

Kylz- I would be afraid of what would happen if someone gave me too much time and suppiles, There might be a village. I think April is the best month to be born in so we are lucky.