Wednesday, February 08, 2006

4 lies and a truth

Ok so Susiebadoozieq tag me with this, write four lies and one thing that is true and let the people guess which is true.

1. When I was little I used to believe that there was a parallel universe where there was another girl just like me that did the same thing as me at the same time. So I used to try to do random things to trick her.

2. I once walked into a mailbox while flirting with a boy.

3. I love McDonald's hamburgers and eat them at least once a week.

4. When I was four I got a hold of a bottle of Midori at a family party and I drank it and loved it. My cousins got a little out of hand and the police came. I went outside to see what was going on with the bottle of midori in my hand and it spilled all down the front of me.

5. My date to the junior prom was a little person, he got to do make a wish and for it he met Joe Montana. I don't know what ever happened to him.

Good luck, make your guesses in the comment section. If you know we so well to already know the truth don't blow it for everyone else, or I will tag you with everything I can find. Hehehehe

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

they all seemed they could be the truth..hahaha

I am gonna go with the little person for a date to prom..I think my mom is the only person to date a little man..

teehee:)

pack of 2 said...

I'm gonna guess #4....although they all seem like they could be true. When do we find out the answer?

Angie

The Q said...

I'm going to guess that #4 is the true one....perhaps because I love Midori.

This is fun, I might steal it from you :-)

Jenn said...

I hope it's not 3, yuck! I'm guessing one.

Disneysue said...

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I will get a krud-load of tags..........but I do know the answer!

Karin said...

Ok guys I will tell you what is true tomorrow when everyone has had a chance to play along. Yes Sue it was you and Brad I was threatening here, but I know you would do all the tags if I tagged you.