Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Who are you

So do you ever look at you bulk email folder and wonder what kind of person the internet thinks you are? Apparently I am a Christian single man who has a hard time getting it up. I use a lot of ink so I need to constantly buy new ink cartridges. I am getting married, thanks knot dot com you are the worst spammer ever. I must like to answer surveys. I also must order random stuff a lot because I am constantly getting emails with confirmation numbers in the subject. There are probably a lot more bulk emails I could talk about but I don't remember off the top of my head. Today when I long on it said I had 666 bulk emails. That is just wrong. Seriously do these emails work on anyone?

So today I am watching TV and veggie out like a proper semi employed person and the phone rings. I check the caller id and it says blocked number. Normally that means it is my Mom cause she is the only blocked number that calls me. So I pick it up and I am ready to say hi Mom when I get a prerecorded voice. DO you have a hard time with your mobility? Would a Hoverround increase the productivity of your life? Ok what the heck is up with that? First of all we are on the do not call list. Yeah a fat lot of good that has done us. Second my legs work fine what is your point? Are you saying I am fat? Anyway I guess my mom isn't the only blocked call we now get.

Ok so Brad is trying really hard to book our honeymoon. He got recommendations on travel agents and so he started making calls. Why is it that when you give someone a budget their first response back to you is almost double what you budgeted. I mean if there is a reason that you couldn't stay within the budget or we are under estimating expenses than say that don't say you can work with our budget than give us packages at double the cost. No explanation as to why it is so much over. Well thanks but no thanks we will keep looking. So hopefully at some point we will have our honeymoon booked. If not there is always the Pocono's.

No comments: