Sunday, February 26, 2006

This week in a nutshell

So I catered all week, for my normal client who was doing work with Brad and his company so I have spent all week with Brad. This was kind of cool but also kind of exhausting. Wednesday I had dental surgery to have my crown lengthened, this is just a glorious term for they cut out part of my gums and I am in pain. So between working, surgery and pain meds I haven't been up to posting much. Tonight our friends in the Mini club threw us a shower so we got lots of great gifts and got to spent time with good friends. It was a nice night. Next week I am not working but after that I am booked every weekday for the next eight weeks, so I am going to spend this week off in Napa getting any and all wedding plans that need to be arranged with me there this week. My train heads out at 7:30 tomorrow morning and I will be back Friday night. I may or may not be able to post from my parents house so next week may be another dry week at chocolate cars. I am hoping after this though that my life can return to some sort of normal schedule. I am exhausted and I am looking forward to the long train ride tomorrow to get some rest. I shall see you all soon. I will try to check up on everyone while I am gone. Have a great week.

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

u poor dear...I had no idea you went threw such an ordeal at the dentsit..ouch!!

take a rest..you are working too much;)

Disneysue said...

YEAH! Your comming to Napa! I get to see my best friend!

Disneysue said...

P.S. I hope your gums feel better! OUCHIE!!

Jenn said...

wow, sounds like some serious dental work. I hope you're feeling better soon!

The Q said...

Hope your week in Napa is relaxing and refreshing!!

Take care of yourself my Dear.