Friday, February 17, 2006

So much to say so little time.

So I have been very busy this week working and dealing with stuff so I haven't been around. Yes I finally got paid today and the check was bigger than expected, in other words it was a good day. I finally am in the groove with catering and feeling confident and so I think things are going well. This week I finally broke down and got a new cell phone. Some of the buttons on my old phone didn't work very well and the phone was having trouble keeping the clock synched which was becoming a pain in the butt. I decided my new phone would be the pink razor so I went on a quest to find one. Everyone had sold out and I had to wait until the next shipment came in on Tuesday. So on Tuesday I called every Cingular store in the area until one of them told me they came in. I went to get my phone and long story short I came away with one of the 2 they got and the waitlist got screwed. SO Tuesday night we connected it to the computer and got everything transferred over and made new ring tones. Yesterday I noticed that it was practically out of battery so as soon as I got home I plugged it in. It didn't seem like it was charging. I then plugged it in to the wall instead of the computer and I left it there for 12 hours. This morning I got up to leave and the phone was still not charged. By 9 am it was dead. What the F. So after I got off today I took the phone and all its parts back to Cingular. Yup it was defective. No they don't have any pink razors try again on Tuesday. So now I have a stupid silver razor until the pink one comes in. Whatever.

Tomorrow Brad and I are going to the mountains with my brother and his girlfriend for the weekend. I love love love his girlfriend, we are going to have a great time. Of course this means I won't be blogging or around to your blogs this weekend, but I will try to make it by everyone's in the morning before we leave. You all have a great weekend, I am going to play in the snow.

5 comments:

Brad Herman said...

By play in the snow she means look at it from the warmth of the cabin. I think the 20 deg weather will keep a certain californa girl inside.

Disneysue said...

Hey now Brad, you forget she was a Napa Valley girl, although it never gets cold enough here to freeze the snot to your face, it gets cold enough here to freeze swimming pools solid. AND, since you threw down the challenge of her not going out, she will now go out just cause you said she wouldnt. K~ pelt some snow balls at everyone for me!

pack of 2 said...

Congrats on your new phone and I hope you have fun in the mountains.

Angie

eyes_only4him said...

so glad you got paind...

so karin is a snow bunny?..it was negative 35 here friday..20 degrees would seem like a freaking heat wave;)

keesh said...

that phone sound cool! I have a cheap old phone. How was your weekend?